Sunday, July 17, 2011

All too quickly!

Well looks like we are moving to Florida! Yeap, that's right, we will be Floridians! But, gosh this is happening all so quickly.
Big guy got the call with the offer. More money, Tuesday through Thursday home by 8, and off on Sunday and Mondays! He had to be told to sign the paper. I refused to let him pass up this chance. These people called him to work there, not him looking for the job. That folks in my opinion is a chance of a lifetime. Getting out of the humdrum lifestyle we are in and finally getting to spend time as a family.
I know our family is little saddened by this move, but to me this is the best thing to happen to us.
Family is pulling in to help us. Big guy's mom, dad, and brother have helped in many ways.. taking the kids, packing some boxes, hauling some boxes for storage, and just being there. My brother came today to help fix two light switches. FAMILY that is what it is all about.
I finally see what I want for my boys coming to life. I see my boys finally being able to have friends in the neighborhood. They get to experience the adventures of moving. I think this will help our kids.
But the move is happening so quickly. Big guy has to be there by August 8 and well I am having trouble getting a job because I don't have a Florida address. We have to get an address so we can register the kids for school. OHHH my... my head is spinnning just thinking about it.
We have been trying to purge and pack. It is happening (so I am told) but I am not seeing it. I feel there is still so much stuff we are keeping. UGHHH! Wish that darn money tree would grow so I could just move and get NEW stuff. But, yeah not that lucky.
I am excited and sad all at the same time. Sad as I box up the memories we made here, but happy cause we get to make new memories. There is only one being I owe thanks to for all this.. GOD! He has blessed my husband with a strong talent. This talent has opened a wonderful door for us to walk through. I am pretty sure He isn't going to make it easy for us, but I know that those crosses are so that I remember to keep God close. I am sure these past few days there was only one set of footsteps in the sand, but I know it is because God is carrying me. Thank you Lord for this blessing you are bestowing on me. I glorify your name and sing your praises.
God bless all my friends and family. You have helped me to become the person I am today. I cherish each of you dearly.

No comments: