Thursday, July 3, 2008

Prayer of Thanksgiving

I am feeling prayerful at the moment. I just want to thank God for stopping the rain for a couple of days. It made wonders in our household because the boys could blow off steam. I also want to thank God for the blessings he has bestowed on our family. He always takes care of my family in the time of need. We just need patient and prayerful. Which is still happening because we are still down on a few things. I thank Him also today for my great friends I have made in the past few months. They have been keeping me on the positive side of life and I know that is God working through my friends. I just feel so blessed at the moment. I give praise to God for with Him everything is worth it. HE is the best thing in my life and I am getting closer to Him.

Well tonight Mammy and Pampy took the boys. SO tonight I am able to catch up on my TV programs, type this blog, and take a bath without interruption. And to make it even better, I finished all my housework early today so I can vegetate. AHHH God works wonders for another thing to be thankful of. My days have been rough and I am ready to go back to work, but today I actually had a pretty good day.

I hope the rest of the summer stays this way. My little guys were pretty good today. No real big fighting and I thank God for that because they have been able to blow off their steam outside. That's it for tonight, I am going back to watching my TV and then reading in the tub. HAPPY 4th of July everyone.

No comments: