Monday, June 30, 2008

Deals and rain

Yesterday, I got a great deal not only did I get a shirt, dress, and a pantsuit but I got it for Free (my mil paid the $50 for it).

Today to kill time my mil, boys and I went to Stage in Opelousas. They had GREAT clearance racks. The deal was you got an additional 50% off the already marked down price.

I was pumped and wished my boys would behave in the store so that I could have looked more, but I already have 3 outfits for work this year. AND TO TOP IT OFF I LOST ANOTHER DRESS SIZE!!!! I usually never shop at Stage, but today I racked up.

Gosh I wish I could go back!

Pantsuit- was regular $74.00.. was marked to $37. Got it for $18.50

Shirt- $36.00 marked down to 18.00- got it for 9.00

Dress- 80.00 - marked down to 40 got it for 20


As for this rain, Dear God could you please let it stop for a few days so that my little guys could burn off some steam. Amen!

The boys are experiencing some major cabin fever with all this rain. Thank God we had a birthday party at the skating rink so that they could run around and play. We can only do so much indoor things. Candyland is getting boring even for my 4.5 year old.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

wow awesome deals! I want to go to Stage now so I can rack up.

I hear you on the rain. My kids have been acting up something fierce because they are so couped up right now.