Monday, September 29, 2008

While I wait for the phone people

OK so I thought I would take this time to post.. because I don't feel like cleaning or grading papers. But, I'll complain when I have to do it later tonight. So I took a half day off work today because our stupid phone is out of whack and the tech is due to come between 2 and 6. Well I hope he comes after 3 so that I can go pick up the boys and not miss him.
Much has happened since I last posted. Let's see 2 hurricanes have happened. We did well through both of them. We lost power for 4 days with Gustav, but survived it out at the in-laws house thanks to Ensco providing a generator for us. Hurricane Ike gave us more branches to pick up in our backyard which finally got done this weekend because my in-laws gave me the motivation to do it that and they helped me do it to.
Life at work is hectic. I HATE it! I wish I had some other type of training so that I can get out of teaching and do something fun and exciting. But, I have no other skills. I have totally lost interest in my career. Can some body please offer me some money so I can get my dream opened up? I so want to open my own charter fishing business with room and board. I will get that one day.
I am also dead tied lately. If given the choice of watching TV or sleeping I will go with sleeping. I am tired all the time. It has to be the stress of work and life.
We are all alive and well. Brady is out of town for the whole week at a video training class. Kaleb is turning 5 next week and his birthday party is Sunday. So I will be getting the house cleaned all week. I am sure my in-laws will take the boys so I can bake and decorate cakes and cookies as well as finish up the house. They are so good to me about that.
I do have some pictures I want to put up, but I will have to wait until they are loaded on the computer. I'll try to post again this week. I have been leaving you all in the dark.

No comments: