Saturday, October 4, 2008

CALLING ALL ENGINES




So the cheese ball you see in this picture is my first born, Kaleb James. He will be 5 on October 9th but we are celebrating his 5 years on Earth a little early as in tomorrow.
Kaleb wanted a firefighter and policemen birthday party so being the nice momma I am and having the very loving Mammy he has Kaleb got his wish! So tomorrow we will have a birthday party filled with sirens and lights. Hopefully they are the lights of enjoyment in Kaleb's eyes when he sees the cop car and possibly the firetruck pull into our drive way!
I decided that I am cheap...I'll make his cake so for a little over 5.00 Kaleb is having a fire truck shaped cake. I am not professional, but it came out pretty cute if you ask me. Here are some pictures I took of the cake
They are above!

Ok so I don't know how to make the pictures post correctly, but the top picture is Kaleb's finished cake!
I look forward to seeing his face tomorrow. I miss my baby, but he can be really and sometimes annoying to be around!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Good job on the cake! A police car and maybe a fire engine!? How awesome will that be! Can't wait!