Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A look back at 2008

Wow, 2008 will end in about 2 and 1/2 hours. 2008 was one quick year.
Am I glad it's coming to an end? Yes, too many changes happened in my life in 2008 that has caused me to be a cold person. I lost my joy in life. I use to be happy and smiled alot. Now I feel cynical. I don't want to be around people much. I use to enjoy spending time at the mall or zoo now I hate being in crowds.
Did I learn anything from 2008? Yes, I learned many things. That you can't trust people who listen well. They tend to turn on you. But the people who you think aren't listening to you are the people who help you out.

Did I miss anyone? I miss alot of people. I really miss how close my family use to be. I am happy that my brother has moved closer.

What do I plan top make better in 2009? I want my children and husband to feel my love. I want to become closer to my God again. I want my negative thoughts to succumb to my positive thoughts. I want to continue to lose my weight and feel awesome about myself. I want to give myself more me time and not feel like I am taking anyone for granted when I ask for a break. I want to be the best damn teacher that I can be to my students and show them I really do care about them. I want my patience to stay thick.
I will have to work hard at some of these, but most of these I can do with just a little thought. I am so happy with what God has given me this past year. The joys and the scares were lessons for me. Lessons that kicked me in the butt alot. I believe I became wiser this year. I feel that my hear is getting back into its loving self again. Time will heal my hurt and God will lead me in right paths.
Here's to 2009.. Hope everyone's is a prosper and blessed one! Thank you Lord for one more year!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Dear Timberly, I just feel bad about you losing your love for people... I have done that in the past and I get over it eventually. Someone is neglectful, hurtful or downright mean and you just feel like you were naiive to ever be nice.... but then your natural optimism will kick in and you consider it a lesson learned.... I keep a little statue of the wicked queen in Snow White on my desk to remind me that there are people in the world who are just not nice. Because I do need the reminder, even though I get hurt too. I hope you get through this and find even more love to shine through!