Friday, January 9, 2009

My baby is 2





I know once I post the pictures they will be on top so here's the blog and pictures.































































2 years, 9 months, and 1 day ago I could smell every bad order, felt horrible, and had yet another spotty period. So I knew I was pregnant. I didn't tell Brady or anyone. Went to Wal-Mart which by chance met up with my in-laws they took Kaleb I came home took the test and then had dinner with Brady. Before I left I sent Brady an email telling him he was going to be a Daddy. We had dinner, I left his workplace and about an hour later I get a call from him saying.. you didn't even say anything.
Fast forward 9 months, Logan Timothy decided he wanted to share a birthday with Elvis. He also wanted to make his debut quickly. I felt my first hard pain at 4 AM by 7 AM I was driving myself to the hospital to be checked. Dr King walked in took my blood pressure said it was elevated wanted to keep me in for observations because of the problems with Kaleb, when she checked, my water bag was bulging and she said we are having this baby today. So on January 8th, 2007 at 2:35 PM Logan Timothy was welcomed into the world.
My baby is 2 and I have so many more wonderful years to look forward to with him. He is my ham. He is a spitfire!
I made his Elmo birthday cake. But I figured I would capture both of Logan's personalities and made it an Oscar the Grouch and Elmo cake. See pictures above

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Love it!! My kids would be all over that cake! LoL

Kim said...

I left you an award on my blog. Come and get it.

Heidi said...

Oscar and Elmo are terrific! You can really do cake!! :D

lindsay_2181 said...

cute cake!!!