Saturday, May 31, 2008

Fun in the sun

Well today Acadianamoms.com had a big birthday bash. It was just so much fun. Guy # 2 is so filthy that I wasn't sure I had a kid anymore. He is being a veggie on the couch. We had a blast. Thanks to my friends for helping watch my guys. They are a hoot.

It felt like a rat race to get to the park. I knew I wanted to pick up fruit and veggie trays. But which store would be closest. So we opted for Albertson's on South college and Johnston. MAN oh MAN I wish I would have made the trays now. I mean I could bought the stuff at the produce store and made it cheaper. But, I am too lazy to do it so I bought the already packaged. And that darn veggie try was making me crazy.

I had to strip down guy # 3 because he hates to be hot. He ended up being in a onesie with no socks and shoes with a mouth covered in chocolate and strawberries. Thanks Mrs. Carlie for the strawberries!

I think everyone had a blast. Guy# 3 fell asleep before we even drove out of the park and guy# 2 well he is coming off of the bubble, frisbee, park, ice cream, and drink high and hopefully will crash to the sound of the rain falling on the roof.

I'll post more later.. I need to go do the dishes I left this morning and wash some clothes. Guy # 1 just left for work so it's time to get in mommy housewife gear. BLAHHHH I hate house work!

No comments: