Thursday, May 29, 2008

My baby isn't a baby anymore

Ok so guy # 3 is going to be 17 months soon. He is soooooo independent. We have a hard time getting him to let us do things for him. To make matters worse guy #3 wants to use the potty. Guy#2 never wanted to use the potty at that age and this was freaking me out. I checked with my gals at Acadianamoms.com and their knowledge helped tremendously. This morning my guy asked to go potty the minute his feet hit the floor. I potty momma! What wonderful words.!
Oh well we are about to go visit friends and then off to a doctors appointment to have guy#3's hearing checked. I'll be back later with details of our day. Much love to all and may God bless you all in your days journey.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Good job Guy 3! Good luck with the hearing check.

sarahandava said...

Timberly I love the name of your blog!!!! The boys are too cute!