Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Oh what a day!

My day started at oh 5:30 with the sound of a deep bellowing cry for Momma from guy number 3. It was a great morning. Guy number 3 and I played outside while daddy and guy number 2 were asleep. Guy number 2 woke up and guy number 3 went back to sleep. We had baked flounder and butter noodles for lunch. Well all except guy # 2 who had cheese pizza. We played outside more as guy number 1 got ready for work. After playing outside for about an hour we decided it was too hot so we came in had a snack and guy #2 played Vsmile. We read three more library books. After that we all took a nice little nap. Once we all woke up we headed to Target for some much needed items. So day 2 of my official vacation went smoothly. Now I am trying to find a routine to practice school work with guy number 2. Oh and I actually got to read about 30 pages of my book. WOOHOO!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

OOh baked flounder! My mouth is watering. How do you do school practice? I need to start that with Tori since she will be starting in home preschool next year.

Nicole said...

BTW to answer your question on Acadiana Moms, my mom teaches second grade.