Saturday, August 30, 2008

Oh what a week

I know I said I would post on Wednesdays, but we had a very active week at work this week and I was dead tired.
So wow, Gustav is on his way. I actually picture this hurricane with a little cigar in his mouth and really dark hair waiting to crush his enemies.
Oh I think I may be too laid back for hurricanes. I am not worried (anymore that is) now that I know where everyone will be. I know my parents are going to be safe and my brothers will too.
We are heading to the in-laws tomorrow for our nights or charades and laughing at the kids. Grass is cut, shed is packed, and now I just need to finish getting the kids, Brady, and my clothed packed and the dishes washed.
I so don't look forward to rain and winds, but I love the fact that school is closed. I'll write more later my husband is home and I am sure he wants the computer.
Everyone stay safe!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Just checking up on you. Hope everything is OK. I know you're super busy.