Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dibbling into photography









So last night the boys and I went to Super 1 Foods to buy a few necessary items we needed. Logan thinks he is a baby cow and drinks milk like that is the only thing on the planet. I noticed the pumpkins were $2.98. These were not little pumpkins as you can see so I took advantage. I bought one and Kaleb immediately said can we make a jack-o-lantern. I agreed but had ulterior motives. I have been wanting some good outside pictures of the boys with a white button down shirt and jeans. Thanks Mammy and Maw- Rene for finding what we needed. I promised Kaleb to carve his pumpkin in the morning if he took some good pictures for me. He said yes. At 8 Am this morning I was ushering my two boys into their white and denim to get some pictures of them with the pumpkin before we carved it. I think they came out pretty decent. Just need to learn some tricks of the trade from my buddies Robbie and Sarah. I love all of the pictures and think I did a great job, but my all time favorite is of Logan and the pumpkin. I even have one of him licking the pumpkin.

Drop me a line and tell me what you think!

1 comment:

sarahandava said...

Timberly, I love them, awesome job!!!!!