Sunday, October 12, 2008

Oh Happy Day















1st picture
This is me and my guys for Christmas 2007!












2nd picture
This is me and my husband for Easter 3 months into our weight loss.









3rd picture

This is me and my guys fr our family vacation in July 2008. 7 months after our weight loss began











last picture

And this is me on October 5th, 2008. This is 10 months into our weight loss and I am now a size 14/12 in this picture.















So today I had another great shopping experience with my mother in law not only does this lady find great deals she makes me try on clothes I wouldn't because I think they are too small. Well she hit another homerun today for me. I tried on a pair of White Stag long shorts (you know wal-Mart brand) and ..... drumroll please..... I am a size 12 in that brand and a sise 13-14 in other brands. I think I deserve a round of applause because this girl can fit in a dress that she bought 3 years ago maybe 4 don't remember. I AM SO HAPPY!! Maybe I can get to the size I was when I got married. Too bad my wedding gown is heirloomed and I can't open it. Oh I would be super excited if I got to that size again.

I have posted some pictures of my weight loss. I honestly don't see much difference, but my family and friends tell me they do. And well I fit smaller clothes. I started as a size 18 in December 07 and I am now a size 14 or 12. GO ME~

I am so proud of myself as well as my husband. How awesome are we? Hey boo if you are reading this you look AWESOME!

3 comments:

sarahandava said...

Timberly you both look so good!!!!!!

Heidi said...

Wow you are doing so well!! You are an inspiration to me. And the pics of your son are fantastic, I don't think you need lessons! It's challenging to get the light right, where they are visible but not squinting, I struggle with that too. I thought the pics were awesome, I think I liked the one with the two trees best. You can never take enough pictures of your kids!! Have you thought about having your kids at school do some photo work? You could teach them a lot about composition etc. and do a slide show of all of them. Kids love seeing pictures of themselves. Then at the end of the year, burn them each a CD. Just an idea! :)

Nicole said...

That is awesome! I need some of your motivation.