Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Compliments to our new photographer!

This is a typical picture of all three of us Mommy being tackled by her two little guys!

My two little guys and I. Go Blue!
Don't they look so cainille! They so love each other.
Just a great picture of all three of us for our favorite big guy!

OH MY GOSH HOW AWESOME ARE THESE! My friend Sarah took these wonderful pictures of my boys and I for what was supposed to be a surprise for our big guy, but I couldn't hold back! I was so impressed that I hope she will honor us as being our photographer. I learned something from her....just snap the camera you will get a good one somewhere in there. Sarah if you are reading this I absolutely LOVE these pictures. I wish you luck with your business.

3 comments:

sarahandava said...

awwwwww! Timberly I am smiling from ear to ear right now!! Thank you! I can't wait to take more pics of your family!!!

Nicole said...

Those are so awesome.

I asked my mom if she had any advice on teaching second grade. She said to make sure to have corners for when they get bored and to be prepared for that prepubescent (yes at that age) attitude.

Kim said...

Timberly, those pics are GREAT!!