Friday, June 27, 2008

Rescuing animals and completing chores.

Not much to say about this week. The weather has been pretty unreliable to plan anything. We have been keeping it pretty low key. Staying home, watching TV (cartoons), and keeping the house up is what we have been doing. We did however venture out on Wednesday to go to Go Diego Go live and the pre-party. Both boys greatly enjoyed. Guy number 3 was a little scared at first, but by the time the second half started he was up and dancing. SO was I. It is hard not to get involved with my kids. After the show we joined our friends the Faulks and some of there buddies at McDonald's for lunch. Both of my guys had fun with the little Faulks. That is one group of kids I really enjoy being around. They are so well- mannered. They can be rowdy but what kids aren't. I love talking with all of them. They really have a grasp on things. They easily entertain themselves and play so well with my little guys. Guy # 2 and the littlest Faulk are about the same age and get along so well together. I'll post some pictures I have taken of the guys later. But right now I need to finish folding clothes and get guy # 2 to take a nap.

1 comment:

Carlie Faulk said...

You're so sweet - at least you can tolerate my tribe ~ lol!