Tuesday, June 10, 2008

WIll it ever end?

OK so we all know my guys and I started cleaning out our house last week. Well we are continuing to clean. I got the living room just about done. I need to get rid of toys. My little guys have so many toys they don't even play with a quarter of them. They are in storage boxes, but the boxes need to go before Christmas so that we can put up our tree. Will the cleaning ever end? I really do want a break from cleaning before I have to go back to work.
My boys and I took pictures yesterday. My friend Sarah (http://sarahcalaisphotography.blogspot.com/) took some great pictures. You can view some of them on her website. We will be receiving a disk from her and then I will order them. She did a wonderful job considering that the little guys just wouldn't stay still or cooperate. Sarah has inspired me to try my hand at doing my own photographing of my boys. I love my camera so another project is to take pictures of my boys as much as possible. Maybe I'll get some good ones.
I sure hope my big guy is off Sunday. I would like to go to my parents' house to visit my dad. I haven't seen them since the beginning of April. Yeah I know a long time, but gas is expensive. My mom's family is supposed to be all getting together and I would love to celebrate Father's day with my Daddy.
Today was a normal day of occupying the boys. We played outside for almost 2 hours this morning. The boys dug in the dirt pile, while I watched. We used our imaginations and hunted and fished in our front yard. Yeah We launched our boat (aka the wagon) from the dock (aka the ramp to the shed) and paddled to the lake (aka the front yard). We sat and listened for animals. Kaleb shot 2 deer and some ducks. Logan just shot his gun. This mom caught a couple of good rays of sun. We then had a race in our back yard. I love to watch Logan when he realizes things are fun. His little face lights up with glee (yes Mrs. Brenda if you're reading this Logan has expressions) We ended our escapades so that lunch could be served. Guy# 2 wanted chicken nuggets and we were out so off to Winn Dixie for some nuggets. Wow they are cool. I served my little fisherman whale and dolphin shaped chicken nuggets. They were a hit. Little guy took a 2 hour nap and when big guy left for work the little guys and I left to catch the last few hours of the great 10 for 10 sale at Albertsons. We finished at Albertsons came home and I cooked a pork chop stew. I called my brother to join us for supper. He and guy # 2 had a blast playing on starfall.com. He just left and now guy#2 is begging me to get off the computer. It's time for his bath and bedtime. He goes tomorrow to get his cast either changed or taken off for good. I hope it's the later because I am ready to take him swimming. Pray that is over tomorrow. Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

The cleaning never ends at our house either.

You sound like such a great mom. i love how interactive you are with them.