Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pictures of things we are selling and an update







This is the pack and play all set up. I can't find the changing station, but I still have two closets to clean out.It is 5 years old and in EXCELLENt condition!













Jungle Mobile











Booster seat highchair. I don't think I listed this but I am asking five dollars. It straps to a an adult table chair.















Monitor- The middle piece attaches to the bed and it vibrates the bed when set off by the piece on the left. It also makes and ocean sound as it vibrates.






Homemade boppy. I have to stitch one little place but it is still in great condition. It has pouches to hold things also.










OK this is part of the travel system. It is also 5 years old and yes it is stain. I am going to drop the price on the whole system. It comes with the stroller, the seat, and 2 bases.










Stationary walker- the sound does not work. but all the little gadgets are great to chew on. I am needing clean in up because it is dusty from storage.











Ok so I am hoping that by the end of next week I can invite people over without having to worry if the house is clean enough. Operation Clean Sweep is going great. We have two more rooms to tackle and they will not be hard. The guest room just needs the closet cleaned out and the bathroom spruced. Also need to fold the clothes that is on the bed. I really think I may just open a garbage bag and scoop all of it in there to give away. It really does feel good to purge. I am selling a box of baby clothes today and giving away a box of books (not the books I have listed). But, little guy # 3 is sure making Operation Clean Sweep a BIG challenge. We are hoping to have it all done tomorrow so that guy#1 and I can go on a weekend getaway. Just can't find a good inexpensive place to go. Looks like we may just stay home and have us time here. We definitely want to see Prince Caspian and go swimming.

OK so maybe a gathering at my house will happen soon! Have a great day time to attack room number 4 of Operation clean sweep! Wish me luck I'm going in!

No comments: